Cheese!

You know when you're not a big fan of cheese but whenever you cook, you make stuff filled with cheese?

My life!!

So, it's my week to make the family dinner and guess what I made? The most cheesiest lasagne I ever had! Thanks to Angela for the idea 2 weeks ago.



The lasagne was soo good! I won't lie, but so much cheese. I used Ree Drummond's recipe, we all know how much I love her. She's just amazing, I don't care what anyone else has to say about her


And for dessert, I made white chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream & drizzled caramel. *I love caramel! Shh, don't tell anyone 😉)

Prinny said Archies have nothing on me! She said the dessert was really great and my brothers went back for seconds. Of course



Well, that's me for this week, I'll post the recipe for my cookies below. If you haven't read last week's post, make sure you do so here. I pray the rest of your week is blessed

Until next week,
Luchi

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

INGREDIENTS
* 2-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
* 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
* 1/4 teaspoon Salt
* 1/2 cup Stork, at room temp.
* 1/2 cup Trex, at room temp.
* 1 cup Brown Sugar
* 1/2 cup Sugar
* 2 Eggs
* 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
* 1/4 teaspoon Pure Almond Extract
* 1 cup desicated coconut (fine)
* 15 ounces, weight Good White Chocolate Chips (Divided into 11 & 4 ounces)


INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat the oven to 190°C. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the stork, trex, brown sugar, and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract, and beat on medium high speed until just combined. Add flour mixture and beat on medium speed just until fully incorporated. Fold in desicated coconut, 11 ounces of the chopped white chocolate, taking care to not over-mix the dough.
Drop dough by compact spoonful onto baking trays and do not roll or smooth out dough. Press a few of the reserved 4 ounces of chopped white chocolate into the tops of the cookie dough. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges and tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cookies rest on the tray for 5 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.


Cuddle Fairy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,