New Name. New direction

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now open for business as usual! So expect my weekly blog posts again 😊

It's been a stressful past few weeks and I'm sure you've all noticed the lack of posts on any of my social media accounts and on the blog. There was a misunderstanding with my business partner, Bummi and we've gone our separate ways to do our own things. We are still in contact and will help each other out when needed


It will now be just me (Blessing) running this blog and everything associated with it. I am the sole owner and trader of it all

This means that I've changed the name of the business and blog to 'Luchi Bakes' from 'BB's Pantry'. Luchi is a nickname from my first name and I really love it. The main part of Luchi Bakes is the business said, which I'll be sharing with you all on my Instagram page (@LuchiBakes) and on my Twitter page (@LuchiBakes). If you're not already doing so, please go follow me on there to be kept up to date

Another branch of Luchi Bakes is the blog. It will be about me sharing my baking trials and journey as I go along. I hope you all can get on board with the change of name and direction of this blog and my business

I'm now taking orders for your celebrations and special events
Send me an email luchibakes@gmail.com to place your orders
**I WILL ONLY BE TAKING ORDERS IN MANCHESTER WITH PICK UP OR DELIVERY AT AN EXTRA COST**

Until next week,
Luchi x

Labels: , , , , , , , ,